20-26 Industrial Ave. 2nd Floor, Fairview, NJ 07022 (973) 338-7800
Table of Contents
1) Trust (Page #4) bâṭach to trust, to trust in, to have confidence, be confident, to be bold, to be secure, to cause to trust, make secure, to feel safe, be careless
In order to enter into the marriage relationship, both the man and the woman must first be willing to allow the other into the closest deepest places of the heart. Placing aside all the protective coverings and barriers requires an unprecedented amount of trust.
Trust is a difficult issue for all humans. We precariously try to be independent, but as we live our lives we all begin to realize that we are not designed by Adonai to survive on our own. We all, at one time or another, will face situations or seasons of our lives in which we will need help. Fast behind this realization is another deeper lesson. When we are troubled, we are vulnerable, or weakened. We realize, too, that any careless person has the potential of severely harming us during those times. We will need to find someone we can trust. There are literally millions of stories, all around the world, about pain caused by betrayed and broken trust. It is, without question, the single greatest universal weakness in mankind. We simply cannot be trusted.
2) Faithfulness (Page #16) 'emeth firmness, faithfulness, sureness, reliability, stability, continuance, truth, …as spoken …of testimony and judgment …of divine instruction…truth as a body of ethical or religious knowledge…true doctrine…in truth, truly (adverb)
Humbly remember that we learn about promises from Adonai, therefore, they are sacred. Without faithfulness, a covenant is meaningless and impossible for us to keep.
The word faithfulness first appears in Genesis 32:10. Yaakov prays to Adonai declaring his unworthiness of the loving-kindness and faithfulness shown to him by his Lord. Yaakov prays this in response to the Lord’s vow or promise to Jacob and his descendants making them a mighty and prosperous nation.
3) Covenant & Promises (Page #24) COVENANT, alliance, pledge, between men, treaty, league (man to man),constitution, ordinance (monarch to subjects), agreement, pledge (man to man), alliance (of friendship, of marriage),between God and man
to speak, declare, converse, command, PROMISE, warn, threaten, sing, to speak, to speak with one another, talk, to speak, to promise, to be spoken, to lead away, put to flight
Yehovah has been planning the greatest wedding of all time and eternity. Since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, He has worked tirelessly to restore righteousness and goodness to His creation. His plan was simple, but perfect. The answer to the evil problem would be a wedding. The antidote to the poison of sin would require a new life with man as His bride, not simply a creation.
4) Endurance & Perseverance (Page #38) Perseverance and endurance are essential elements of Yeshua’s relationship to His betrothed here on the earth. Yeshua demonstrated His endurance and perseverance in the face of mockers and attackers. He chose to stand in the face of the attacks for the sake of His bride. Because He did not want for the shame of sin to dishonor His bride on the day of the wedding, He endured the attacks and the crucifixion for the sake of His bride-to-be and the family He would have into eternity.
5) Responsibility & Servanthood (Page #45) In the language and heart of God, responsibility establishes the very core of who we are in God.
The word responsible, in its various Hebrew forms, appears 32 times in scripture, according to the CJB translation. Although 32 is a number, in Hebrew, the figures of that number also spell out the Hebrew word “heart”.
In marriage, the man and the woman are accountable to Adonai and to each other, but in very different ways. Scripture teaches us that the safety and very life of the other person needs to be at the center of their actions and decisions.
6) Friendship (Page #58) châbar: to unite, join, bind together, be joined, be coupled, be in league, heap up, have fellowship with, be compact, be a charmer, make an ally of, be united, to join oneself, to pile up words
In Hebrew, our Father in Heaven teaches us that the act of joining together in matrimony is the ultimate definition of friendship.
Just as the Salvation of the world is predicated on the concept of a marriage proposal by the Prince of Peace being accepted by His betrothed Bride; so the lasting marriage depends on a deep friendship according to the definition of friendship in scripture.
The ways of man cannot prepare people for marriage, nor can those ways sustain a covenant of marriage. The binding between the two people begins long before the ceremony of the wedding and, if done in the Ways of Yehovah, it will last a lifetime on this earth.
7) Love (Page 71) In the modern era, the word love has most often been associated with the feelings of a man and woman contemplating or engaging in marriage.
The Word of Yehovah, however, teaches that love is far more than a feeling. It is as essential to our existence as air and water. Love cannot be created or destroyed because the source of all love is Yehovah, Himself. For our Father in Heaven, marriage is the completion and action that naturally pours out as evidence of true love.
'âhab Love to have affection for, beloved, lovely, lover, like, friend
In the Hebrew Scriptures, the different forms of the word create an interesting mosaic or composite when placed together. Through a fascinating process using numbers and words, Adonai is careful to design an image of love to help us understand the deeper meaning of this commonly used word.
"Jew & Gentile One in Messiah"
"the biblical truth lives here"
No Talmud (rabbinic teachings) and No Christian doctrine. Straight biblical teachings.
"The Route 66 Highway"...Genesis to Revelation the only perfect word of God!
Always remember Yeshua the Messiah is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
He was never a Catholic, Baptist, Evangelical, Pentecostal or any of the other 1,500 denominations of Christianity
He is, and always will be a Jew. And all the Talmidim (Disciples) were Messianic Jews
Why the name Beth Goyim?
Isa 56:7 I will bring them to my holy mountain and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples."
Mar 11:17 And He began to teach and say to them, "Is it not written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL THE NATIONS'
House = Beth in Hebrew People or nations =all peoples Hebrew & Gentiles
hence the name of the congregation...Beth Goyim
Messianic = meaning we believe and follow Yeshua the foretold Messiah of Israel
Congregation = group of people with a similar thought process.
STATEMENT OF OUR FAITH
SERVICE & BROADCAST TIMES
|ISRAEL VIDEOS||THIS WEEK'S MESSAGE||THE REMNANTS CALL MESSIANIC MUSIC RADIO SHOW||
THE REMNANT'S CALL TV SHOWS
|Marriage Ministry||CONCERTS||PROPHECY||Upcoming events||ESPANOL||VIDEOTRACKS||Messianic Home School|
livestream (on air button) is not working please use USTREAM (Monitor with
Livestream 24/7 TV channel
on smartphone download FREE
vimeo app OR
LIVESTREAMING TUESDAY 7:15PM EST & SHABBAT (sat)
if livestream (on air button) is not working please use USTREAM (Monitor with logo).
UStreamvideo on demand
Livestream 24/7 TV channel
on smartphone download FREE
vimeo app OR
download FREE vimeo app OR ustream app
TUESDAY 7:15PM EST & SHABBAT (sat) 11AM EST
Beth Goyim Messianic
Congregation is a 501C3 not for profit organization
Beth Goyim Messianic Congregation is a 501C3 not for profit organization
Shabbat "The Lord's day-Sat", Bible Study (Tuesday) & Prayer (Thursday)
World Wide Prayer Night Thursday 7:30-9:30PM EST
We’ll be looking to see you this week at :
20-26 Industrial Ave. 2nd floor (there is an elevator)
Fairview, NJ 07022
If you need to know what time is it in the world click here