"Jew & Gentile One in Messiah"
As it was in the beginning so it will be in the end-of-days
"the biblical truth lives here"
If you are looking for a solid teaching ministry, then you have found a home.
If you just looking for fluff and stuff this is not your place.
No Talmud (rabbinic teachings) and No Christian doctrine. Straight SOLID biblical teachings.
"The Route 66 Highway"...Genesis to Revelation the only perfect word of God!
Statement of Faith for Beth Goyim Messianic Congregation
Isa 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not my ways," says Adonai.
Isa 55:9 "As high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Adonai’s ways are PERFECT. All of His Word is Perfect. From B’resheet/Genesis thru Revelation. It is our blessing to know what He thinks is perfect. It is our joy to strive although never perfect to follow all His Mitzvoh/Commandments.
Mat 5:17 "Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete.
Mat 5:18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud ( י ) or a stroke will pass from the Torah — not until everything that must happen has happened.
Mat 5:19 So whoever disobeys the least of these mitzvot and teaches others to do so will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But whoever obeys them and so teaches will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
What is the TORAH? To us at BGMC it is Adonai’s “God” marriage contract to all of us His people. Both Hebrew “Jew” and Gentile “The Nations”. They are not Mitzvoh’s Commandments but Commitments. He was gracious enough to write down these simple commitments for us to follow. We at BGMC think of these commitments like a marriage contract. When a man and woman get married they make a commitment to Adonai and to one another. They do this in front of His eyes and the family. We are blessed and honored to be able to have the opportunity to have this perfection.
To be Torah observant means we do not follow the Jewish rabbi’s, but Adonai. For how can we say to our Gentile brethren that you need to stop following pagan ways if we ourselves keep following them. We follow the "Route 66" Kings High Way. That means from B'resheet/Genesis to Revelation. We do not follow Talmud, The Pope's writings, Luther or any other man made writings. These have errors in them and were not written by Adonai. Our Motto is “Just Do It”. When you see Yeshua/Jesus doing something in the Scriptures as an example, then you, as His child, should do it too. If He did not do it, or speak about it, it is a tradition of man and we do not follow those traditions. Those traditions of men have led, and still lead people away from Messiah Yeshua and to the adversary satan.
1. All Scripture (Tanach - Torah, Prophets, Writings) which is completed in the Ketuvei HaShalichim (the Apostolic Writings, commonly known as the New Testament) is given by the Breath/Spirit of Elohim [G-d], and is to be used for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness. (II Timothy 3:15-17, I Thessalonians 2:13, II Peter 1:21)
2. Hear, O Israel: YHVH [the LORD, the Most High] is our Elohim. He is One. He alone is ADONAI (Deuteronomy 6:4 & Isaiah 43:10-11). He is the Creator of heaven and earth, of all living beings, and of everything both visible and invisible (Genesis 1:1, Colossians 1:15-17). Although He is limitless in power, authority, time, matter, and space, He has chosen, in His infinite wisdom, to reveal His nature to humanity in perceivable and comprehendible manners. Scripture records G-d revealing Himself in the following manners: as fire (covenant with Avraham between the two halves of the cow; Genesis 15:17), as the form of a man not born of a woman, (when He approached Avraham with the two angels; Genesis 18), as a burning bush (spoke to Moshe; Exodus 3:2), as the fourth Man in the furnace, (Daniel 3:25), as the promised Messiah being a Man made of flesh and born of a woman (Isaiah 7:14, Galatians 4:4). Although there are numerous examples of G-d revealing Himself to humanity in various ways and forms, of those ways and forms, He has chosen to refer to Himself in the following primary contexts: as the Father (HaAv), as the Son (HaBen) Yeshua, and as the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit/Breath). What makes these primary contexts important is not only the fact that God used these forms to reveal Himself to humanity, but in doing so, He refers to Himself in these primary contexts as the one and only true and living G-d.
3. Adonai and His Word are eternal. That is: He, His Word and His Will has always been, and will always be, the same. (Malachi 3:6, Hebrews 13:8 & Matthew 5:18; 24:35)
4. The Shabbat [Sabbath], the seventh day of the week, is the created holy day of Adonai, which He gave to mankind and covenanted with His people as a sign forever. (Exodus 31:16, Genesis 2:2-3, Isaiah 58:13-14 & Matthew 12:8)
5. Yeshua of Natzeret (Jesus) is the Messiah of Israel, the Savior of the world, the King of kings and Lord of lords. He is Adonai who appeared among mankind in the flesh, and now is glorified with all power in Heaven and in Earth, at the right hand of Abba. (John 1:12-14, Acts 7:55-56 & Hebrews 10:12)
6. Messiah Yeshua is the ultimate and final sacrifice required for the removal of sins. He was born of a virgin, was sinless and performed miracles. He died by execution stake (stagion) on a tree (xulon) an atoning death and rose from the dead three days afterward. Everyone who believes the above, repents of their sins and trusts that Yeshua is the Messiah, are forgiven their sins and come into a renewed covenant with Adonai through Him. Therefore they become inheritors of all the promises Adonai made with Abraham and Israel. (John 1:29, Isaiah 7:14;9:6-7, Matthew 1, Hebrews 4:15; 2:4, Leviticus 17:11, Isaiah 53, Psalms 22, Romans 5:6-11, Ephesians 2:8, Matthew 27:50-28:20, Romans 10:9-12 & I Corinthians 5-7)
7. The Ketuvei HaShalichim [the Apostolic Writings, commonly known as the New Testament] in Messiah Yeshua brings with it a new creation of the human spirit. The Torah [Law/Teachings/Instructions] of Adonai is planted inside so the Ruach HaKodesh may indwell. An external immersion in water (mikveh) is performed to declare that this has taken place. (Jeremiah 31:31-34, Ezekiel 36:26-27; 39:29, Matthew 3:16; 28:18-20 & Acts 2:38)
8. The various enablements or gifts of the Ruach HaKodesh are given with authority to all those who ask Adonai and obey His commandments. The Promise of Abba, an extra enduement of power and boldness for witnessing, is an immersion (spiritual mikveh) by the Ruach HaKodesh. Each follower should seek to be filled with the various enablements of the Ruach, who gives them as He wishes. (Joel 2:27-29, Isaiah 28:11-12, Luke 11:13, Acts 1:4-5; 2:4; 5:32; 10:44-48, I Corinthians 12:1-13 & Ephesians 1:13)
9. The people of Adonai are a holy Miqra Qahal [Called Out/Ekklesia] congregation, which is not of this world, in order to gather and celebrate Him at His appointed holy Feasts, to shine as lights of truth in the darkness and to be a royal priesthood which praises His Name. (Leviticus 23, Matthew 16:18)
10. The goals of the people of Adonai are:
* a.) To be followers of Yeshua the Messiah, until we mature into
the example He left us and to know Him. (Ephesians 4:13 & Matthew
11. The promise of a continually faithful trust in Yeshua, while walking according to the will of Adonai, is resurrection from the dead, eternal life and ruling with Yeshua forever in the place where His Kingdom will rule. He will yet rule in Jerusalem/Zion, and finally in the New Jerusalem in the New Creation forever. (Job 19:25-27, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 & Revelation 19-22)
12. Yeshua will judge all mankind of every act and word ever committed. He will decide the sentence for punishment, and all those not meeting His standards will be sent away from His presence, into outer darkness and eternal punishment for the sin. (Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:31-46 & Revelation 20)
13. The final plan for the Israel of Adonai is to bring the remnant of the faithful Jewish people, and the remnant of those believers who were formerly Gentiles, but recovered from the world by faith, back together and united into one holy people under one Shepherd, namely Yeshua, the Messiah, This will complete the tearing down of the wall of partition, which is a necessary part of the restoration of all things spoken by the prophets. (Isaiah 56:8, Hosea 1-2, John 10:16, Romans 9:26 & Acts 3:21)
14. Jews according to the flesh (descendants of Abraham through Isaac, whether through the bloodline of the mother or the father) who place their faith in Israel's Messiah Yeshua have not disowned or separated themselves from their race and Judaic heritage, but remain sons and daughters of Israel. Thus should celebrate their heritage and traditions. Gentiles who place their faith in Israel's Messiah Yeshua are also spiritually sons and daughters of Israel and thus also share in this rich and meaningful heritage. (Romans 2:28-29, Acts 21:17-26, Galatians 3:28-29 & Deuteronomy 28)
15. The m'chitza (wall of partition) which in times past separated Jews and Gentiles has been broken down; the enmity between them eradicated by the Messiah Yeshua (Ephesians 2:12-14)
16. The Renewed Covenant body of Adonai is composed of both Jews and Gentiles who have accepted Israel's Messiah Yeshua as the promised Redeemer and that now they are to worship together in the House of Elohim. (John 10:16, I Corinthians 12:13, & Hebrews 10:25)
17. It is our prayer that Adonai will bring back the church to an understanding of its Jewish heritage and roots so that both Jew and Gentile may know the spiritual reality of being one in the Messiah Yeshua.
Points of Order
1. THE HOLY NAME: The reading or aloud mention of "YHVH" (Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey) may be spoken as "the I AM" in English or as "Hashem" (the Name) in Hebrew. "Adonai", "the Most High", or "Avinu (Our Father)" may also be substituted as referring to the Holy Name. Messiah said to say "Avinu (Our Father)." As an organization, we allow the option of the use of YHVH in the Aaronic Benediction (B'midbar/Numbers 6: 24-26) because we read in B'midbar/Numbers 6:27: "In this way they are to put My Name on the people of Isra'el, so that I will bless them", but strongly discourage any use of the Name that would make it common or profane.
2. MESSIAH'S NAME: The name of our Messiah was and is Yeshua or Y'shua meaning both "salvation" and "Yah who is salvation" in Hebrew. The term "Yahshuah" is not correct Hebrew pronunciation. As a proper honor, He is to be referred to as "Messiah Yeshua," "Yeshua the Messiah" or "Adonai Yeshua" rather than "Yeshua" alone.
3. NAME AS AUTHORITY: The idea of '"name" in Hebrew is that of "authority" without referring to the sound of the syllables. Use of a name means use of the authority behind the name. Therefore, it is more important to know by what authority something is done, rather than the spoken syllables. When Messiah said He came in His Father's Name, He was referring to the Father's Authority, not the syllables of the Holy Name.
4. THE TORAH: The Torah may refer to either the Five Books of Moses, the entire Tanakh (Hebrew Scriptures) or the whole Bible, depending on usage. The Torah in our usage never refers to the Talmud but, while we do not consider the Talmud or any other commentary on the Scriptures as the Word of Adonai. We do not practice in the Diaspora those parts of Torah which require residence in the land, a theocratic civil government and/or a consecrated Temple on Mount Moriah.
5. LEADERSHIP & GENDER: Recognizing that the Scriptures state that under the Renewed Covenant there is an equality of men and women, recognizing the need for unity in the body, and recognizing that there are differing perspectives on the Scriptural regulations on women in ministry. As Adonai does not allow a woman to show authority over men, we abide in His perfect ways and agree to His ways 1Tim 2:11-12. There are roles for each - men and women - to follow. Only men are to teach the Scriptures to men and this should be taken as a great honor and not to be taken lightly for this is Adonai's order. Conversely only women can have babies and the incredibly joy of bringing life into this world and this should be taken as a great honor and not to be taken lightly for this is Adonai's order. Women can teach other women and children up to the age of 20 for a male. ALL are called to be witnesses for Yeshua, but not all are called by Adonai to be rabbis or pastors only men. Adonai called Aharon and his sons not daughters. Exo 27:21 Aharon and his sons are to put it in the tent of meeting...
6. THE TALLIT: according to Torah, B'midbar 15:37-41 and D'varim 22:12 we are commanded to wear the "tzitzit" with "techelet" (blue thread). This is to be done with proper respect and care. We are to wear them to remind us of HIS Torah. They should be worn at all times preferably attached to a tallit katan but tzitzit attached to belt loops is also acceptable since it shows a desire to follow this Torah command. At Shabbat services and on the moedim, the traditional Talit should be worn by men. Women may wear a type pastel colored Talit that is not mistaken for a man's Talit.
Livestream 24/7 TV channel
on smartphone download FREE
vimeo app OR
UStreamvideo on demand
Livestream 24/7 TV channel
on smartphone download FREE
vimeo app OR
download FREE vimeo app OR ustream app
STATEMENT OF OUR FAITH
|SERVICE TIME & DIRECTIONS||THIS WEEK'S MESSAGE||BGMC MINISTRIES||
The Remnant's CALL TV show
|MTT- HEBREW ROOTS||MTT-REVELATION STUDY||
MINI PARASH TEACHINGS
|HOLY DAYS||THE REMNANTS CALL RADIO SHOW||VIDEOTRACKS||CHARTS|
|ISRAEL VIDEOS||CONCERTS||UPCOMING EVENTS||HALL OF SHAME||LINKS||ESPANOL||SENDEROS ANTIGUOS|
Beth Goyim Messianic
Congregation is a 501C3 not for profit organization
Beth Goyim Messianic Congregation is a 501C3 not for profit organization
Shabbat "The Lord's day-Sat", Bible Study & Prayer night
World Wide Prayer Night Thursday 7:30-9:30PM EST
We’ll be looking to see you this week at :
20-26 Industrial Ave. 2nd floor (there is an elevator)
Fairview, NJ 07022
If you need to know what time is it in the world click here